Emergency Loan Options – new loans offered to existing members who may be experiencing financial hardship due to COVID-19. See options here.
Limited Branch Lobby Appointments: Schedule an appointment online here.
Deposit Checks Anywhere with Mobile Deposit: step-by-step instructions here.
Beware of COVID-19 Scams: Find information here.
Maps Community Recovery Fund: Grants available for community-based organizations.
COVID-19 Community Resources: Health, food, employment, and basic needs support from local organizations.
Government stimulus payment: do you have the correct numbers?
Use Online Banking Alerts for a notification when your stimulus check has been deposited.
Whether you're filing your taxes or submitting information for the government stimulus payment, it's essential to use the correct Routing and Account numbers to receive your payment.
- Maps Routing number: 323276388
- Account Number: You can find your account number at the bottom of your paper check, within online banking or the mobile app, or on your account statement.
- Your member number will NOT work - please use the specific account number to receive your payment without delay.
Click here to see an example of where you can find those numbers.
Message from our CEO
Read the latest message from our CEO here.
Updated Branch Hours: starting Monday, April 6, 2020
Drive-up services only: Monday - Friday 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Drive-up services only: Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Click here for branch locations
- Chemketa Branch
- Hines Streech Branch
- McNary Branch
- Monmouth Branch
- Silverton Branch
- South Salem Branch
- West Salem Branch
- Woodburn Branch
- Stayton Branch: Closed (no drive-up available)
Maps Contact Center: 503-588-0181
- Monday - Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- To help with easy access to your funds, we are waiving the $1 fee for all non-Maps ATMs
- Co-op ATMs never charge an additional fee to credit union members
- Find a Co-op Network ATM here
- A fee from bank ATMs may still apply
Easy Access to Your Accounts - we have lots of ways to access your accounts online
- Online banking
- Mobile App
- Mobile Deposit
- Bill Pay
- Apply for a loan online
How to reach us?
We know this is a challenging time for our members, and we’re here for you.