Community Resouces

Get Assistance • Donate • Volunteer

Santiam Canyon Resources

Most immediate list of needs and Donation sites: 

  • SIT Mobile - 101 Center St. Suite A in Sublimity (M-F 10AM-4PM)
  • Immaculate Conception Parish Center (M-F 8AM-4PM)
  • Cascade School District Campus (M-F 7:30AM-3:30PM)
  • Stayton Sublimity Chamber 175 E High St (M-F 9:30AM-2:30PM)

Voluteers for Marion County - State Fairgrounds: Volunteer Here


United Way of the Mid Willamette Valley: Donate, Volunteer, Get Help


American Red Cross Western Wildfires: Donate, Volunteer, Get Help


FEMA Registration for Disaster Assistance

SALEM, Ore. - State and federal officials are encouraging Oregon residents affected by the wildfires and straight-line winds, which began on Sept. 7 and are continuing, to register for disaster assistance with FEMA as soon as possible.

FEMA’s Individual Assistance program for survivors has been made available in Clackamas, Douglas, Jackson, Klamath, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, and Marion counties.

Disaster assistance may include grants for temporary housing and home repairs, low-cost loans to cover uninsured property losses, and other programs to help individuals and business owners recover from the effects of the disaster.

If you have phone or Internet access, you may register by:

  • Going online at
  • Downloading the FEMA app
  • Calling 1-800-621-3362 (FEMA) or TTY 1-800-462-7585 for people with speech and hearing disabilities. If you use 711-Relay or Video Relay Services (VRS), call 1-800-621-3362. The toll-free telephone lines operate from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. PDT, seven days a week.
  • Going to or via web-enabled phone or tablet at

Low-interest disaster loans from the U.S. Small Business Administration are available to homeowners, renters, and businesses. Call the SBA at 1-800-659-2955 or visit

Emergency protective measures, including direct federal assistance through FEMA’s Public Assistance program, will be provided at 75 percent federal funding. Public Assistance has been made available to 20 counties (Benton, Clackamas, Columbia, Coos, Deschutes, Douglas, Jackson, Jefferson, Josephine, Klamath, Lake, Lane, Lincoln, Linn, Marion, Multnomah, Tillamook, Wasco, Washington, and Yamhill counties). All areas statewide are eligible to apply for Hazard Mitigation assistance.

Additional Resources on Disaster Assistance
FEMA Announcement - Oregon Wildfires and Straight-line Winds (DR-4562-OR)
Help After A Disaster: FEMA Individual Assistance Can Help You Recover
Oregonians Affected by Wildfires


You are now leaving Maps Credit Union and going to is not owned or operated by Maps Credit Union and has its own privacy policy and terms of use. We encourage you to read through both and familiarize yourself with the site before completing a transaction. Maps Credit Union is not responsible for the availability or content of this site on and does not represent either Ameriprise Financial, Inc. or you, should you enter into a transaction.