Must be a Maps member
Members are eligible to participate unless they have entered into any of the following contracts:
Purchase and Sale Agreement
Exclusive Buyer Agency Agreement
Listing Agreement OR
The customer is currently registered in any Real Estate Affinity or Rebate Program.
The customer is being reimbursed for any real estate related costs by their employer or through a relocation or purchase program of any type.
Members who are obligated under a listing agreement may use Real Estate Perks for the purchase of their new home. The opposite is true, too. Members working with a Real Estate Agent for the purchase of their home may use Real Estate Perks for the sale of their existing home.
Member must agree to use an approved agent to be eligible to participate.
Valid only for single-family and multi-family (up to four units) residential properties, including, but not limited to, Condominiums, Planned Unit Developments (PUDs), and qualifying manufactured homes. This service includes owner-occupied homes, second/vacation homes, and investment properties.
Your first contact will be with your Member Advocate who will be the liaison between you, your Loan Officer, and your Real Estate Agent. Your Advocate will explain how the program works and discuss your real estate needs. They will work with you through the entire process until you are settled in your new home.
Your Maps loan officer is an expert in finding the right loan for you, so you can have a house you love and the loan that will work for you for as long as you live there. Find out more about our loan officers here.
Only the best Real Estate Agents are approved to work in this program. You must use an approved Prime Alliance Real Estate Services agent to qualify for the benefit. If you decide to work with an approved Agent, you will also benefit from their honesty, market knowledge, and excellent negotiation skills, throughout the entire process.
Receive a 20% cash back reward through Prime Alliance Real Estate Services after closing your loan, generally within 30 days.
- The amount member receives is based off of 20% of the selling or listing agent commissions. The RE commissions are based off of the value of the home member buys and/or sells and generally are between 2.5-3%. For Example, member is buying a home for $300,000. Selling RE Agent commission is $9000 (3% of $300,000). Rewards calculation: 20% of $9000 is $1800.
- For transactions that are between $100-$150K, a flat $300 is rewarded. For transactions below $100k, there is no cash reward available.
- There is no maximum reward.
- Members can enroll in the program when they buy or sell a home and participate in the program as many times as they would like.
- The program is extended to interested members who don’t already have a realtor they are working with.
Members receive additional perks when they participate in the Real Estate Perks program. Ask your Member Advocate about today's current offers. Examples of past benefits include discounts on hardware or appliances at select retailers, assistance with utility connections, and home security starter packages and promotions.
Back to the enrollment form.