Each year Maps Credit Union and our charitable giving arm, the Maps Community Foundation, sponsor community events and programs to provide support to local nonprofit organizations in the Mid-Willamette Valley. We love the way nonprofit events add to the vibrancy of our region and the way nonprofit programs deliver positive community impact in the focus areas that we care most about.
- Requests should be submitted at least 30 days prior to funding being needed.
- Requests will be reviewed monthly by our Community Engagement Team.
- If selected for a sponsorship, an invoice will be required.
- Maps will consider sponsoring community events that contribute to community vibrancy and add value for our members, community, and brand.
- Maps will consider sponsoring nonprofit programs that create positive community impact for individuals and families living in Marion and Polk counties.
- Sponsorships are only for local nonprofit organizations and must relate to one the three MCF impact areas: education, economic empowerment, and/or vibrant communities.
- Statewide or National organizations must have a Marion and/or Polk County presence to be considered.
- Maps will not fund individuals, religious organizations, or political activities.