Maps Insurance Agency understands that every type of business and industry is unique, which is why regardless if your business is large or small, simple or complex, we have the expertise to identify the ways to properly insure the particular needs of your business. As business owners ourselves, we understand the special protection businesses need to prosper.
In addition to advising you on the right business insurance policy, Maps Insurance Agency provides additional services, such as:
- Loss Prevention Programs – With our insurance company partners, we can evaluate your business’s current conditions and recommend ways to lower property, auto, workers compensation or liability losses. Lower losses will not only lower your business insurance costs, but also increase your productivity by avoiding downtime.
- Quick Claim Response – When you do have a claim, you need fast and fair service, and as independent agents, we work to make that happen. That’s why we only represent companies with excellent records for settling claims fairly and promptly.
- Competitive Rates – Many of the insurance companies we represent specialize in insuring specific types of businesses or industries, offering special coverage and pricing. To see if your business qualifies for one of these special programs, contact us for more information.
Business Insurance Products
There are various types of commercial insurance products and coverages available. Maps Insurance Agency is here to help you understand which ones are best for your business. But even with so many products and coverages available, most of them fall under the following categories of business insurance.
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Commercial Umbrella Insurance
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
Specialized Business Insurance Products
Maps Insurance Agency understands that a key to our success has been the ability to recognize the special risks that our customers face. That’s why we can advise you on a variety of specialized business insurance products that are designed to address the unique risks of specific industries, such as:
- Feed dealers/distributors
- Fresh pack/fruit and vegetable processing
- Golf courses
- Mobile home parks
- Wholesale nurseries