Online Banking Maintenance & Upgrades
When we maintain or upgrade our systems, online and mobile banking might not display current information or be available for a short period of time.
When that occurs, we'll post a Red Alert at the top of the site and link it to additional information on this page.
Important Bill Pay Update
If you are having trouble accessing your new Bill Pay, you may want to review your browser's internet options. For simple instructions, click on the link below for your specific browser:
We apologize for any inconvenience this browser issue may have caused.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us here.
Updates to Online Banking
- Add transfer options
- Every owner of a shared account can create member-to-member transfers.
- Describe transfers
- You can write a description about each transfer.
- Download data to Quicken - this update is still in production
- You can download up-to-the-minute transaction data to Quicken.
- If you do not have pending transactions on your account, Quicken will download all transactions, including those on today’s date.
- If you do have pending transactions, then Quicken will only download transactions prior to the effective date of the pending item.
- If the item is pending for today, then only items for yesterday would download to Quicken.
- Keep your information in order
- Your accounts stay sorted the way you last saved them.
Show what you want
- You can show or hide payees in Bill Pay.
Track your Bill Pay history
- You can see the last 12 months of your Bill Pay transactions. Just go to the "Payment Activity" tab, then click on "Processed Payments - Show Search Options." You can get transaction history as far back as 24 months via online statements. Note: The "Payments before 10/23/14" tab will be removed during this update.
Updates to Mobile Banking
Apple and Android smart phones and tablets
- Monitor transactions no matter where you are
- Use your mobile device to verify balances and transactions.
Retrieve your password via phone
- Forgot your password? Now you can get it via any mobile device. Whew!
Tap for the menu
- Touch the icon on the top right of your screen to get the menu; no need to swipe.
We now have credit card transaction history on mobile!
Click on your credit card on the account list and you will be taken to your account details where you can view history, make a payment, and more.
Your FICO® Score is now available to view in your Maps Mobile Banking
We hope you find these updates useful and easy to use. Thanks again for your input!